Re: [LUG] Simple Photo Editor

On 24/06/2021 11:19, Pentiddy wrote:
I just tried Pinta- looks pretty good, maybe quite complex(!?) but it also crashed randomly (which from the reviews on the software centre is a recurring theme) I believe xnconvert is QT based, and It has the advantage of being able to save your preferences for quick duplicate actions...
Has anyone else used it out of interest?

Anthony

I had a quick look at pinta this morning. It was not in my repos so I tried a separate install. And yes it did crash almost at once.

Neil