Re: [LUG] Good ISP for Cornwall.

On 03/06/2021 19:43, Jon Davey via list wrote:

E.g. I used to be with Zen - it was more expensive than my current
ISP and their support was terrible - to the point that after several
months of bad service I dumped then, then it took them another few
months of discussion for them to eventually admit their failing and
offer me a refund - by which time I've moved house. Their main
failing is that they never listened to me when someone unknown to me
(and them) tried to take over my phone line and internet service.
Despite phone calls and emails they failed to stop it and I was left
without phone and Internet service. I will never use, nor recommend
Zen.

Right now I am paying less than I paid to Zen and my line speed is
over twice as fast and I get an uptime of 4+ weeks. With Zen my line
was resetting almost daily.

Oh well, speak as you find. I have been with Zen for over seven years, and never had any problems. I was surprised to read the negative comments. On the rare occasions I have rung them, they have always been very helpful and knowledgeable.

As I said, speak as you fine,

Neil