Re: [LUG] A new printer

On 20/10/2020 18:22, John PNZ wrote:
I have a spare newly-supplier-serviced HP Color LaserJet 5550dtn with
three A3 trays, though it prints A4 quite happily. Duplex. Ethernet.
Fully expanded memory.  Colour. 5000+ pages of toner installed. £300
if you fancy a drive into Cornwall to collect it. It sits in a corner
and purrs quietly when I send it a print job.

The 5550 doesn't take a scanner head, I always thought that was an
omission. It would be just at the right height to not have to bend if
it existed.

Thanks, but I do not plan to spend that much. It would be OTT for me anyway. Although I do use my printer every day, it is only for small jobs. Colour cartridge, not thermal. Works easily with Linux. Extras like a scanner not important, but nice if included.

Neil