Re: [LUG] Plymouth Meeting - Saturday 23rd

Have not attended a lug meet for a long time, hope to be there.

(I have however started using meet.jit.si and yes the damn thing just
works. Only problem I have had so far is a client using safari)

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately