Re: [LUG] Lug meet Saturday

On 17/04/20 18:28, Neil wrote:
> On 17/04/2020 15:28, Giles Coochey wrote:
>>
>> On 17/04/2020 13:55, Neil wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't use FF or Chromium.
>>>
>> Are you using Waterfox Classic or Waterfox Current?
>>
>> My understanding is that Classic is based on Firefox 56, Jitsi requires
>> the browser to be based on the Firefox ESR, 60 as of late last year.
>>
>> Perhaps Waterfox Current is based within a version of Firefox something
>> that Jitsi can run on?
>>
>> But I can only echo others here, that if you won't run required software
>> out of an opinion for it, then you are consciously choosing to not run
>> things that depend on them. So you can't complain basically.
>>

> I have Waterfox Classic installed. But as I have just explained in
> another reply, I have FF installed and up to date. I tried with that too,
> and it still did not work.
>
> Neil

Wonder if its something silly, like your user doesn't have access to the
video/audio groups .. not sure what auth/login/etc system you're using ..
but 'sudo usermod -a -G audio <your-user>' might help you out .. I dunno...

Long shot!

I've just discovered my PowerPC install-image builder has run low on disk
space, and that's why my builds are failing. Time to configure up Munin for
monitoring, and Celery for job control/scheduling I guess!!