Re: [LUG] VPN talk

On 26/09/2019 09:55, Giles Coochey wrote:
> I could make the Tech Jam to talk about VPNs at Paignton Library on
> 12th October if you wish.
>
> It would be helpful if there is a whiteboard or flipchart and marker
> pens, available to do some schemas of VPN topologies and their use cases.
>
> I will bring my laptop as well, so can demonstrate the set up of a
> remote access VPN, I have a 4G portable Access Point, so can bring my
> own Internet access too. If there are a lot of people then connecting
> my laptop to a projector might be more ideal (I don't have my own
> projector).

Hi Giles

This would be great,  thank you.   In the tech jam room we have a
whiteboard + I have some pens I can bring with me.   There is  a
projector built in to the ceiling with a VGA input in to the wall, and
some VGA cables if this helps.  If you're laptop is newer and doesn't
have vga output but does have hdmi output I do have a hdmi to vga
converter which may be helpful.

In general with the jam the morning session (11 - 13:00) is designed to
be more family friendly, the after noon session is 13:00 to 15:00 and is
more for talks, projects etc,  however we are a little flexible on
this.    but we are pretty relaxed on schedules etc.

Hope this helps.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton