[LUG] South Devon Tech Jam

Hi All

The next South Devon Tech Jam is on 8th June 2019 : 11 - 15:00

The South Devon Tech Jam, is a small group of enthusiasts, who organise
a monthly informal and friendly event for anyone interested in
technology, regardless of their age or ability. We hope that those who
attend our sessions will enjoy learning new skills and sharing
experiences about Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths (STEAM).

The Jam is a ‘bring your own projects’ event where you can enjoy a
couple of hours meeting up with like-minded people, exchanging ideas and
helping each other. We have people who bring their retro computing kit
and others who bring their Raspberry Pi or other electronic/programming
projects.

We are open to all ages and welcome people who are technically minded.
Beginners to Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Programming etc are also welcome to
come along.

If anyone is interested,

This Saturday 1/6/2019 is the Exeter Pi jam,  Exeter Library 10 - 12:30

Hope this helps

Paul

--
Paul Sutton