Re: [LUG] USB stick does not display

On 25/03/2019 12:08, Julian Hall wrote:
Hi Neil,

What are your display options set to? In Mint for example I can choose whether to display mounted drives on the desktop or not. Are they present if you open the Computer dialogue box?

Kind regards,

Julian

If you mean in my settings, then, under Removable Drives and Media I have
Mount removable drives when hot-plugged
Mount removable media when inserted
Browse removable media when inserted

This has always been the case. I have not changed that. For my external HD and for just one of the USB sticks it works fine. For all the other sticks, although detected, they do not display.

Neil