[LUG] Email Rubbish

Still getting stupid emails every day. The latest was apparently from someone called Treffle at one of my email accounts. It was telling me that that address was compromised. Although the account part was indeed one of mine, I had to laugh at the user name.

Treffle was the name of my daughter's horse, which sadly died last year. I think I can safely say that is the first time I have had an email from a horse.

That is just a laugh. But, being serious, I am getting more and more junk emails recently, it seems. On average more that 200 a week. I am wondering if people on the list are finding this too, or is it just me? I do not automatically delete them in case there are any the should not be marked as junk, so I can sort that out.

Sigh,

Neil