Re: [LUG] LUGmas 2018!

Hi Andy

Probably can't make it, however the 22nd is the usual date of the
Plymouth Lug meet anyway. I have scheduled a blog post for the December
meetings for  1/12/2018, If there are changes to this meeting, hopefully
people can let everyone know before then so that I can make changes to
the post before it is published.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton