Re: [LUG] Xfce Distro

On 07/11/2018 13:37, Anthony Williams wrote:
On 07/11/2018 13:20, Neil wrote:
In the past I have used various distros. For some years now I have used
Xfce as the desk top manager, and I am very used to it. I did run
Xubuntu for quite a long time, but recently moved over to Linux Lite.

So I am asking for any suggestions for a good modern Linux distro which
offers Xfce as the desk top manager. One recommendation I have already
had was for MX Linux.

I use xubuntu, and it works well. What led you to move away from it?

Cheers,

Anthony

Can't remember now, it was a while ago. I think I was having some problems with updates. I have been pleased with Linux Lite up to now, but v 4.2 is giving me problems.

Neil