Re: [LUG] unifi and soho wifi controllers

Follow up: thanks for everyone's input.

I've ordered myself a Ubiquiti and a Mikrotik AP and will test them out
before deciding on any further purchases. TP-Link were rejected
out-of-hand after a bit of experimenting with their EAP controller
software (had a lot of previous TP-Link experience anyway and not all of
it good so they weren't ever a front runner).

I'll do a short summary of the entire setup when I finally get it all
bedded in just in case it helps anyone over-thinking the same purchasing
decisions as me further down the line.

Cheers