Re: [LUG] Plymouth LUG on Saturday

Me too

Rod

On 19/09/18 16:55, Andy Wills wrote:
Cool, looking forward to seeing you :-)

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 12:43:51PM +0100, M. J. Everitt wrote:
On 19/09/18 11:59, Andy Wills wrote:
Hi all,

The Plymouth LUG meeting for September will be on Saturday, at 12, at Moments
Cafe:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5789779896

Perhaps reply to the list if you're planning on coming, so we get a sense of
how big the crowd will be this time :-)

All the best

Andy

Planning on being there .. looking forward to it! Nice trip across the
moor... :)
Cheers,
Michael.

----------
Attached files are likely to be open-document format (*.odt or *.ods).
Why? So as not to depend on one company for accessing my own data in future. See:
http://opendocumentformat.org
MS-Word may say 'damaged file' to discourage this but should open the attachment(s)
anyway.

Rod Sheaff

'Dunsland',
Barn Street,