Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting

On 13/08/18 12:06, Neil wrote:
> Usual reminder about the meeting at the White Hart on Saturday next,
> 18th August. Although this time Paul has beaten me to it,
>
> Neil

Well I figured, as both meetings are on the same day it makes sense to
mention both.

Anyone going to the North Devon meet able to log in (well connect) to
IRC and see if we can at least get basic comms going between the two
groups,  from there perhaps we can set something else up.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net