[LUG] Email clients

In the past I have tried several email clients, including Sylpheed, Claws, Sea Monkey and currently Thunderbird.

I have seen comments on line that Evolution is a good one. Since it appears that TBird is going to make some radical changes soon, which often cause problems to start with, I am wondering what list members think about Evolution, just as an email client.

Any advice, opinions, gratefully received,

Neil