Re: [LUG] Need help with Git on debian 9.4

On 07/06/18 21:57, D-Tronics UK wrote:
hi guys

so i have decided to build my own copy of lineageos for my oneplus 3

everything went well until i tried to actually build a copy.

running both brunch and breakfast commands results in the same error

build/core/product_config.mk:243: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/oneplus3/lineage.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/oneplus3/oneplus3-vendor.mk" does not exist.  Stop.
build/core/product_config.mk:243: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/oneplus3/lineage.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/oneplus3/oneplus3-vendor.mk" does not exist.  Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_oneplus3'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

does anyone have experience with Git or know why this is happening

cheers

damian

p.s. i can provide screenshots of the terminal output

Looks like you're building for bacon? Did you remember to extract the proprietary blob bits for your architecture first? breakfast will fail otherwise.

https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/bacon/build#extract-proprietary-blobs

Building lineageos is actually pretty straightforward - it's a monster job for a PC though.

Cheers