Re: [LUG] gnome-shell move to workspace n

On 18/05/18 20:01, mr meowski wrote:
On 18/05/18 19:48, Martin Gautier wrote:
+1 for that solution. I've not found one either :(

The nearest I've got is the "Workspace Indicator" which helps let me
switch workspaces. I have to use the "Show Applications" icon on the
dash-to-dock feature which gives you a view of the workspaces on the
left and you can drag app windows between workspaces. Slows me up no
end...
Arg, you're in exactly the same place as me then. It's not a
show-stopper by any stretch of the imagination but it's a surprising
omission and I find myself trying to use it several times a day. Part of
the Gnome devs "less is more" strategy I guess.

At least I know I'm not the only one. I might have a go at butchering an
existing extension to make one myself if it comes to it!

Cheers

ditto on the self-build. Just need some bandwidth to work it all out :/