Re: [LUG] South West police Cyber Crime unit

I think this is educational talk / workshop,  they have just finished a pilot thing,   but hopefully this will be interested,  I have contacted them,   and asked them for the 14th ,  so lets see what happens.

I will keep everyone updated so everyone gets good notice.

Paul