Re: [LUG] Secondhand desktops for school, but with a twist

On 16/03/18 16:11, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2018, Julian Hall wrote:

On 16/03/18 15:03, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2018, Trevor Exwick wrote:

I wondered if you had something you might be willing to donate.

I've got a bunch of boxes in my (covered) alleyway - most have motherboards - most were working before I put them outside. Most are mini towers, a desktop. Some empty.

None have drives, although I have a couple of older IDE drives kicking about.

They're there because I've not gotten round to taking them to the tip.

Obviously it needs to be:

Â*Â safe for inexperienced pupils to handle - no sharp edges.

That's am impossibility on old kit.

Gordon

If only for the case. Unless it has rolled edges some have thin edges like a razor blade.

Getting a PC scar is a rite of passage!!!

Gordon

The friend of mine who always does my PC maintenance for me was always cutting himself on my old case. The new one is much better.

Julian