Re: [LUG] Raspberry Pi Mail Server

On 22 February 2018 at 15:46, Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 20/02/18 19:22, Julian Hall wrote:
After much thought I decided the potential aggravation wasn't worth it for something I was only considering as 'something to do' not because I have a particular need.

Ah, see - that's the problem with asking a group. You hear a lot of horror stories, you'll hear a lot of best practice scenarios, you'll get a lot of personal opinion. (including mine).Â

But you miss the fun. Even if you don't have a good reason to do this, I still think you should. It's a great way to learn - not just about email, but about linux, routing and networks. Most distros make it quite easy to get going too.

If "Having a go for myself" isn't one of the many good reasons to be poking around with linux, I've been misled...