Re: [LUG] New Member

Hi Fraser, welcome.Â

No doubt someone closer to the pointy end will update you about the lug meets down that way, otherwise this list and the website are the best bits.

Hang around, see how you like it.

On 29 November 2017 at 09:48, leloft <lfs.mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,
New member introducing myself. I've been using Linux since the 20th
century (CentOS 5), and exclusively since 2011. Currently running
Devuan ascii/linux-libre 4.9 on 7 machines at work. Based near
Penzance, I'd be very happy to meet local members: I've even got a room
at work where we could get together to talk shop. Looking forward to
being an active member of this community.
Best Wishes
fraser