Re: [LUG] Screen problems

On 23/11/17 18:56, Eion MacDonald wrote:

If it happens after an update, is the screen resolution being reset to
the wrong figure. I have an old laptop that has screen resolution
1440x900 and I have to reset screen resolution when using a Live Linux
as they do not find that resolution. The hard disc is Ok on OpenSUSE as
it keeps the 1440x900 after an update.

Had not thought of that. I will check the resolution now, and after any update. By the way, it does not occur after every update.

Neil