[LUG] Thunderbird

I have had this problem before with TB. I send an email to the list, but a copy does not appear on my computer. However, when I look at the list current archive it is there and indeed there is a reply.

Last time this suddenly started working normally again. I am wondering if TB is at fault, or something on my computer.

So perhaps it would make sense for me to consider another mail client. I have used Claws Mail in the past, which is not too bad. Does anyone have any other suggestions for another email client?

Thanks,

Neil