Subject: Important: You will no longer be able to use Skype on older Windows devices and TVs
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:56:14 -0600
From: Skype <alerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: interests@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Learn about which devices will no longer be supported. Weâve noticed that you are, or previously were, using Skype on Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 8.1, Messaging app for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT or a TV. Weâre sorry to inform you that we will be permanently retiring these versions of Skype. As a result, after July 1, 2017, you will no longer be able to sign in to these versions of Skype.
Learn about which devices will no longer beÂsupported
Can't see this emailÂproperly? Forgotten your password?
Skypeâ
Weâve noticed that you are, or previously were, using Skype on WindowsÂPhoneÂ8, WindowsÂPhoneÂ8.1, Messaging app for WindowsÂ10 Mobile, WindowsÂRT or a TV. Weâre sorry to inform you that we will be permanently retiring these versions of Skype. As a result, after JuâlyÂ1,Â20â17, you will no longer be able to sign in to these versions ofÂSkype.

Recently started using Skype on another device? Great, you can ignore thisÂemail.

You can also still stay in touch with friends and family using Skype on other devices. Sign in using the same Skype account. Get the latest version of Skype for all supported devices at https://www.skype.com/download.
Access account Download latest version
Explore Skype features GetÂhelp
Microsoft
Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Skype Blogs
 2017 Skype and/or Microsoft. Terms of use â Privacy
Skype Communications S.A.R.L. 23â2â9 Râivâes dâe Clâausâen, Lâ21â65ÂLuxeâmbourg.
No emergency calls
                                                with Skype

No emergency calls withÂSkype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergencyÂcalling.