Re: [LUG] Changing User ID.

On 08/05/17 08:38, Julian Hall wrote:

> Ah.. my mistake, I used a GUI to set it up.

Ok, so if you boot the PC and leave it sat at the login screen, is the
network already up by then? Try pinging or SSHing to it from another
machine. If it doesn't respond, then login and try it again. That'll
tell us if the network is brought up early by the system or only started
as a userspace process once a user logs in.

Cheers