[LUG] OT: Laser cut metal parts

Hi

I spoke to someone on the list about getting laser cutting done. But I cannot remember who! Could they email me please or if anyone knows where I can get stainless steel laser cut can they let me know please?

Currently the cost is ridiculous. In USA they have quoted $180 + delivery which is far cheaper than the UK!

If anyone is interested I am trying to set up a plastic recycling business. See here:
https://preciousplastic.com/en/

I need the parts cut to build the machines! Thanks

Rich
--
Kind Regards

Richard Brown