From: Henry Bremridge [mailto:henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 February 2017 21:27
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Tremayne, Steve <steven.tremayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [LUG] Chromium / Keepass

Ah so two problems

1.  Default browser is firefox (iceweasel) but I have to use Chrome for
    some websites (well chrome or Edge)

    Thank you for the URL overrides

2.  Chrome. Apparently I need to add an app to integrate keypass into
    Chrome. But for some weird reason I cannot add an app / extension to
    chromium

    Found the answer: silly. I was trying to use the android store to
    install on Debian. Will change the settings

Tks