Re: [LUG] Open computing milestone at Plymouth University

Hi John,

Thanks for this.

On VPN - OK, so if PPTP shouldn't be used, and SSL is not available,
what should I use?

On eduroam - well, I could put 'see Android' on the notes, I guess,
but if someone were willing to put together a sheet with some
screenshots from, say, Ubuntu, that'd be even better. Any takers?

My first thought was to refer people to the central eduroam site:

https://cat.eduroam.org/#

which supports all OSes, but inexplicably PU does not appear on the
list. I raised this within the IT help system some months ago, but no
progress as yet.

All the best

Andy