Re: [LUG] Reinstalling Ubuntu

On 15/11/16 19:10, M. J. Everitt wrote:
> FYI I have either seen a virtual or the actual package called
> 'openssh-server' - but not sure what that points to. Had to check for a
> friend recently ....

Ubuntu offers the following openssh packages:

openssh-blacklist
openssh-blacklist-extra
openssh-client
openssh-server
openssh-sftp-server

> ssh username@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -X

It's normally "ssh -Y" now you can always turn up SSH compression for
slow connections. For unreliable connections use Mosh, which can even
survive being repeatedly disconnected from the remote host.

https://mosh.org/

Cheers