Re: [LUG] Upcoming lug and related events

On 10/11/16 11:36, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I have made a new blog post with upcoming events please can people CHECK
to see if the details are corract if not please e-mail me so they can be
corrected.  Thank you

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/upcoming-events-nov-dec-2016/

paul

Holsworthy meetings are on the third Saturday of each month. This will be 19th November and 17th December 2016. Sometimes we don't bother with the one in December, but that decision will be reported on this list.

Neil