Re: [LUG] OT: Bicycle and electrics help

On 23/10/2016 21:19, Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Completely off-topic but since most of you are whizz kids, I thought I
> would ask for some help please?
>
> I'm looking for help in wiring up an electric wheel to a push bike and
> also generating electricity from a washing motor. The idea is to be able
> to pedal normally or run an electric wheel to power the four wheel bike
> (already built). Then to be able to mount it on supports and then pedal
> and run an old electric motor. Turning this motor makes power and drives
> a blender or bubble machine.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rich
> --
> Kind regards
>
> Richard Brown
> 07747 343637
> http://gucu.org.uk/

Best use for bicycle wheel, dynamo and a lamp, I think is a kind of
static light at night on garden path when windy, from use of a spinning
sign S blade mounted on wheel. It needs a deep S and a guard as they
spin very fast in high winds. Thus tie to ground. Do not let children
near it. or use a heavy wire outside guard, undependable  light  but in
a 'draft alley' it may be more dependable.

Somewhat like the adverts seen outside garages.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald