[LUG] Plymouth LUG meeting / Open Computing at Plymouth Uni

Hi all,

A reminder that the Plymouth DCLUG meeting will be next Saturday -
27th August - at 12 noon, at Hush Coffee (Old Town Street):

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4358581612

One thing I'd like to talk to people about is the new Open Computing
initiative at Plymouth University that Rod Sheaff, James Taylor, and
I, are leading. We have some goals and 'quick wins' it'd be good to
discuss, plus we're open to ideas and suggestions from anyone.

All the best

Andy Wills