Re: [LUG] Floppy was Re: bad: scheduling from the idle thread

> On 18 Jun 2016, at 14:19, Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> This Liquorix kernel: I seem to be wandering away from mainstream if I do that.
> Am I likely to end up compiling my own?  Should I grow a ponytail?

Debian's kernel tools make building your own kernel package from kernel source tar
balls really easy, so not only can you build your own kernel, you have a sporting
chance of it working with Debian, upgrading, removing it, and sharing it with others
with the same hardware...

I've never had a pony tail, but if it helps sure; although in your case that bird
might have flown.