[LUG] Libre Office on a Pi Zero - was Re: Open Document Format

I've just loaded up Libre-Office and MySql on my Raspbian Pi Zero and created a few documents and hacked around Base feeding off a MySql database on the same machine and I think I can honestly say it doesn't seem noticeably slower than my 4Core AMD 64 bit machine. Apart from web browsing (it seems OK for low javascript sites) I'd probably not complain having to use it in an office environment let alone a school!
Tom te tom te tom