Re: [LUG] Interactive graphy thing from CSV data

On Mon, 9 Nov 2015, Philip Whateley wrote:

OK

I have a copy of the manual as a pdf (426kb) which includes screenshots.
If it would help I can email it to you off list?

It's ok, thanks.

I was hoping for something that would "just work". I don't have the time or energy right now to spend a long time studying something. LO just works - for some value of works - and I can munge my output data to make it work better.

And I worked out why gnuplot is so crap. Turns out installing gnuplot does just that. Installs it. Doesn't install gnuplot-x11 which is what you really need to actually get pictures on your screen....

Cheers,

Gordon