Re: [LUG] Firefox start page

On 17/09/15 22:55, Julian Hall wrote:
I almost always close Ff with more than one tab open, and use the close button, and do not have problems with start up. However I have not seen anyone mention the dialogue box which advises you are about to close multiple tabs and offers the options to Quit, Cancel or Save and Quit. There is also a check box 'Do not ask next time'. If the box has been checked to suppress future dialogues, is this part of the problem?

Julian
I think most people will have the "Do not ask next time" box ticked - I do, so I don't see that dialog. I have FF set to forget open tabs when closed but my history retains the fact that's I've been there.

Martin