[LUG] OT Win 10

from http://www.samsung.com/us/windows10/upgrade_windows10.pdf

Item                    Help Desk Support
Center
Version on             All versions
which the
problem occurs

Previous OS            Win 7/8/8.1

Problem symptoms and cause                Compatibility not assured after
upgrading to Windows 10; does not
run

Resolution            Limitations
Steps to take                If you want to use this feature, do not
upgrade to Windows 10

Had to Laugh.......

Seriously though, Can a win10 update "bork" a Samsung Laptop I5 np350v5c?  had one  in the the Shop today just keeps randomly rebooting, Took out the HD and put in a Mint one, it booted up  for about 4 mins then Mint said System shutting down ( we didnt press any Keys) and it shuts down!
Then tries to restart fails before booting the OS and restarts... Took out Bat and RAM but still random reboots / Shut-downs.
Once got to the BIOS and loaded Defaults but no fix? going to rip out the ON/OFF button to see if it's stuck! if this fails its scrap. Coincidence? or MS?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub)
A dedicated Linux user