Re: [LUG] Software RAIDs

Hi Dan

Yes you should be able to do this, But backup drive first of course. I would think you would mirror it across at it's current size,But would need to change partition type then when you have it booting etc from new drive you can concentrate on resizing the partitions etc.

i will be at the Exeter LUG tonight if you want to chat about it.

regards

Sam