[LUG] A christmas gift - well from my perspective anyway

>  UNDUPVH

To all:

I got the above code as i've used the safari books online service for some time. I
thought it was specific to me but it look like its generic and can be claimed by
anyone.

It will let you upgrade your subscription to an annual payment with a 36pct discount
... however the real treat is the discount is perpetual, so if you keep the
subscription rolling you'll get it every year, thats quite a saving.

Merry christmas
Jay

oh and its on a time limit of midnight on sunday.