[LUG] OT leaving the area

I thought I'd let you know that I'm unlikely to come to any feature
DCGLUG meeting, because I'll very soon be leaving Exeter (and England).

I've never been a very active attendee, but the few times I made myself
go to meetings, I really enjoyed them. I also like the people here, and
I didn't think it necessary to unsubscribe from the list. (But if people
one day decide they really want the list to be restricted to people
actually living in Devon or Cornwall, I will respect that of course.)

Martijn.