Re: [LUG] Gnome vs Groupon

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:55:57 +0000
Martijn Grooten <martijn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Martijn,

>Well, your donation could still be used by the Gnome foundation.

I don't doubt it for a second.  As I said, right at the outset, I don't
use Gnome.  So, although I would happily donate to their cause to
overthrow the "tyranny"(1) of the corporate world, if the money is going
to be used for the general good of Gnome, I'd prefer to donate my money
to something else.

So, for the time being, I'll sit back and watch how this plays out.

(1) My deliberate choice of a highly emotive and provocative word.  I'm
not suggesting that either Gnome or Groupon have, or would, use the term.

--
 Regards  _
I am alone there's nobody there