Re: [LUG] Android phone sync to Mint Laptop (via OwnCloud?)

The obvious answer to backup calendar and contacts on an Android phone is... A google account. Syncs it magically.Â

That doesn't squirt it to your mint machine, but it's "safe" up there on their cloud.Â

Although that's so heavily integrated, I assume you know that and have chosen caldav and owncloud for personal reasons?