Re: [LUG] Bash bug - part 2 - Shellshock - aftershock?

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:44:46 +0100
Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Adrian,

>I also need to patch an old server that is running Wheezy.  Has anyone
>seen a precompiled bash for Wheezy yet?

As Gordon says, patches are ready for Wheezy.  Best advice is to ensure
you have security-updates in your sources.list to ensure you get those
updates ASAP.

--
 Regards  _
Junk floats on polluted water