Re: [LUG] Anyone know about iPads?

On 09/09/14 10:36, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi Tom

What do you need to know and where is the school? I might be able to help.

Kind regards

Richard Brown
07834 770027
Community Organiser
http://bodmincommunity.co.uk/

On 8 Sep 2014, at 18:58, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just wondering as my daughters school got 200 of them for the kids and 180 of them
borked on setup?
Tom te tom te tom

The school has some kind of support contract with Apple so they should be able to help it. I'm more concerned with trying to ensure my daughter doesn't invest too much in the device only to have it erased/replaced as research seemed to show the device could not have a new ID attached but this may not be the case for 'managed' devices.
I must say my impression of the iPad is its a touchy screen device.
Tom te tom te tom