[LUG] Huge bunch of open source & *nix jobs at my favorite cornish startup

My old employers at Headforwards in Pool, Cornwall are taking on about 20
new people for a big new contract they've won
(http://www.headforwards.com/2014/09/global-cloud-contract-for-telecoms-giant-creates-20-new-jobs-in-cornwall/)
they're looking for python, iOS, C/C++ and I think they still have
some perl &  project management roles open too.

It's a really nice set of offices taking up most of a corridor at the
Pool Innovation Centre - nice big desks with very nice iMac
workstations, great team, and they even have showers & secure bike
shed if you cycle to the office.

I really enjoyed working there, and would be happy to work with them again :)

Cheers,

Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk