Re: [LUG] Smart Notebook

Use it professionally on Windows and Mac but never on Linux. Might try in a Mint VM if no-one else can help.

Otherwise try http://open-sankore.org/ It performs largely the same task but it's much lighter weight and is open source. SMART Notebook has been almost universally criticised by a lot of users I know for slowing their machines down. It's very bloated.