[LUG] Email from "Which": a request for votes on linux

"So Linux fans, tell me which version is the best pick for me. Vote in the
poll below or leave me a comment. Once Iâm up and running with Linux Iâll
post about my experiences. Is Linux a true alternative to Windows?"

http://blogs.which.co.uk/technology/app-review/is-linux-a-better-free-alternative-to-windows/

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately