[LUG] Cross-Platform Truecrypt Replacement?

Well, for whatever reason (including alien invasion?) TrueCrypt appears to be dead.

So...

Anyone got a suggestion for portable, cross-platform, encryption? I'm bouncing
between Windows land and Linux land, and all my secure files are in a TC container.

Looking at Wikipedia...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_disk_encryption_software

...doesn't give me much hope

When you sort those tables by License, then by Maintained, then look at the OS
list... there doesn't appear to be anything. (FreeOTFE is dead, which covers LUKS
and others...)

So...

Ideas anyone?