Re: [LUG] Keep DRM out of Firefox

On 27 May 2014 10:51, Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> For those who would prefer not to have DRM accepted as licit,
> facilitated and on by default in Firefox:
>
> Tell Mozilla: Keep DRM out of Firefox | Defective by Design
> https://defectivebydesign.org/tell-mozilla-keep-drm-out-of-firefox

OK, I'm off.

It's been quite a while now. I've enjoyed my time with the DCGLUG.
I've made some friends and many more acquaintances to whom I feel
nothing but goodwill. I've gained from the insight and experience and
skill of other members. I owe a vote of thanks to the whole list,
particularly to those who've helped and advised me with problems I've
brought to the list.

I'll be glad to hear direct from anyone who is interested in issues of
censorship, surveillance, monopoly abuse of users, the machinations of
the content cartel, closed system manipulation of users, digital
restrictions on users, deliberately defective design, and the host of
other issues against which software freedom offers practical,
well-founded hope of remediation. We have a wonderful tool and a
chance to do great things against clear and present dangers, thanks to
Dr. Stallman's great insight and pioneering work.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63