[LUG] off topic ablton live9 accessability project programing job please help!!

hey all, I know this is off topic but I thought this idea may interest some of you.
I'm looking for a programer to help me build an interface that will enable ablton
live 9 to work with the jaws for windows screen reeder.

i'm willing to pay but the end product i would like to release as freeware.

The screen reeder the programer would be working with is jaws for windows:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/products/fs/JAWS-product-page.asp

the accessibility add on they will be using is hot spot clicker:

http://hotspotclicker.org

and the program they will be helping me to make accessible is alb ton live9:

https://www.ableton.com/en/live/new-in-9/

any thoughts comments or input to this project would be most welcome kind regards
trey.